Monday, May 14, 2012

My Health/Living Blog

The way things are turning out, this will become more of my philosophical blog of sorts, because I just started a new blog at this address: http://spartanlivingblog.com/

Something you may notice about that address is it's own domain. Yeah, I bought and paid for that. My plan is to start making money online, so I took a risk and purchased some domains. This is the first one I've really opened up. Hopefully one day I will have a domain for this blog as well. Make it more professional.

The format on the new blog should be a little friendlier, so if you or anyone you know is interested in or could benefit from what you see there, become a member and comment. Share away! But please, check it out. I will continue writing here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment